Sat, Jan 12 | Brinkmann Center

Goal Setting and Action Plan Workshop

Are you ready to really achieve your goals? Don't waste another year. In this workshop you will learn to set your goals, crate a road map to accomplish them and to overcome your blocks and self sabotages. No more excuses, this is probably the best investment you can do in yourself.
Registration closed for this event
Goal Setting and Action Plan Workshop

Time & Location

Jan 12, 2019, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Brinkmann Center, 3021 Cañon St, San Diego, CA 92106, USA

About The Event

Of all the studies that show the benefits of goal setting, the one most mentioned is one from Harvard Business School that found that only a 3% of their graduates had their goals written down and a plan to attain them. Ten years later, that 3% were earning ten times as much as the other 97% put together. In this workshop you will learn to set an an goal, to understand why that goal is important to you, to create an action plan with daily intentions and to overcome any blocks that could prevent you from attaining that goal. You can set a goal in any area of your life, such as work, health, love, family, friends, spiritual, business, financial...

Tickets
Price
Quantity
Total
  • Goal Setting Workshop
    $60
    $60
    0
    $0
Total$0

Share This Event